SOURCE PERSONNEL NEEDED AND AVAILABILITY
SOURCE PERSONNEL NEEDED AND AVAILABILITY
Noam Kroll in a IndieWire article said that the main people needed in a crew other than the director or producer
are the director of photography, makeup and hair artists, a production assistant, a sound recordist, and a gaffer
also referred to as a grip. All of these people play a main part in helping a production come together as they help
out with the look of the film, the look of the cast, help the crew when needed, pick up all dialogue so it can be
heard in the final cut and control the lighting of the film. However, in my film I was only able to use a small crew
that consisted of the director, sound recordist, and camera operator.
are the director of photography, makeup and hair artists, a production assistant, a sound recordist, and a gaffer
also referred to as a grip. All of these people play a main part in helping a production come together as they help
out with the look of the film, the look of the cast, help the crew when needed, pick up all dialogue so it can be
heard in the final cut and control the lighting of the film. However, in my film I was only able to use a small crew
that consisted of the director, sound recordist, and camera operator.
I am going to use a small crew because I wasn’t given a fund for my film, therefore I have to use friends and family.
In my crew I have the role of a director and camera operator so I have control over the actors but also how it
looked through the camera and then I am going to have a friend help me with the sound as they had previously
worked with sound equipment before I began shooting, also they are able to learn in a short amount of time.
In my crew I have the role of a director and camera operator so I have control over the actors but also how it
looked through the camera and then I am going to have a friend help me with the sound as they had previously
worked with sound equipment before I began shooting, also they are able to learn in a short amount of time.
If I did have a budget on my film and had to work with an experienced crew I would have a director, camera
operator, sound recordist, makeup and hair artists, production assistant and a gaffer.
operator, sound recordist, makeup and hair artists, production assistant and a gaffer.
Comments
Post a Comment