PERMISSIONS FOR FILMING

PERMISSIONS FOR FILMING
I got the owner of the property to sign this


When filming I am going to use my cousin's flat so I do not need to do any legal paperwork as I was not using public property or private property owned by anyone. However, if I did use a public space I would have to do legal paperwork and ask the owner of the property or the council to make sure I was follow all the legal requirements needed. If I did not do this then I could legally get in trouble when making my film, meaning that it may not be able to get published.


Even though I do not need any legal paperwork I did get my cousin to sign to say I am able to film in his flat and have all of my cast crew and equipment in his flat.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I give my consent to Emma Mattock to film in my flat for her BTEC film.
I give my consent for all equipment needed to be in my flat.
I give my consent for all cast and crew members to be in my flat when filming.


Sign ……………………………………………………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGAL AND ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS

RISK ASSESSMENT

PROPS, COSTUME AND MAKEUP LIST