OVERALL SCHEDULE

OVERALL SCHEDULE


Pre - production
24 . 1 . 18 - 21 . 2 . 18
Production
1 . 2 . 19 - 8 . 2 . 19
Post - production
1 . 3 . 19 - 15 . 3 . 19


Pre - production
In pre-production I will go through all legal paperwork (copyright waiver forms, actor release form, reeces and
location release forms)
I will also do all my storyboards, scripts and synopsis.
Everything else in my folder will be apart of the personnel details, record of costs and minutes of meeting.


Production
During my production I will get all my filming done with all my cast and crew. We will film during weekdays
and my cast will have scripts before hand to go over lines for any scenes. They will also have time before to ask
me any questions if unsure of anything in production.


Post - production

During my post production I will edit my film on an AVID, add in all titles and have sound effects and
uncopyrighted scores for my film. In my post production I have also planned time for re-shooting if needed
and I will also have enough time to edit it into my film if needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGAL AND ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS

RISK ASSESSMENT

PROPS, COSTUME AND MAKEUP LIST