IDENTIFY AVAILABLE RESOURCES NEEDED

IDENTIFY AVAILABLE RESOURCES NEEDED


When making my production I am able to get the equipment through my sixth form film and media department.
In production I am going to use a camera, tripod, microphone and then edited using an AVID which is in the
schools media department.
If I was unable to get the equipment from my sixth form then I would have to buy or rent the equipment
with money I would have gotten from film funding. The camera I used was a legria HFR28, to buy this it would
be £232.00 and to rent I would have to pay £60 per day. The tripod I used was a libec fluid head which would cost
£323.75 to buy and £27.05 to rent per day. I also used a tascam DR-40 sound recorder which is £128 to buy and
£12 per day to rent. Then to edit I would have to buy AVID media composer which would cost £18 monthly for 12
months.
If I was not given the equipment then I would have spent £899.75 to buy all the equipment or £612.00 to rent the
equipment for 4 days.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGAL AND ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS

RISK ASSESSMENT

PROPS, COSTUME AND MAKEUP LIST