COPYRIGHT CLEARANCES

COPYRIGHT CLEARANCES


When making my film I do not want any lawsuits therefore, I need to stay clear of copyrighting. One of the things
I am able to get copyrighted for is brands. If I show a brand in my film that has not been approved by the company
behind the brand logo them I will get copyrighted as I am using their brand without permission. If I get
copyrighted then that will either result in a lawsuit or a fine by the brand. Another thing I am able to get
copyrighted for when making my film is the music I use. If the music is not made by myself or uncopyrighted then
I am able to get copyrighted by the company behind the song used. This also applies for sound effects as well.
Another thing I can get copyrighted for is places. If I film on private property then I am able to get copyrighted as I
do not have permission from the owner of the land to film. This could result in a lawsuit or a criminal record in
trespassing with a fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGAL AND ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS

RISK ASSESSMENT

PROPS, COSTUME AND MAKEUP LIST