LOCATION SCOUT INFORMATION, REECE PHOTOGRAPHS

LOCATION SCOUT INFORMATION


When scouting my settings for my film I looked at three different places; my house, a friends house and
my cousins flat. All three places would have been good for my film however, with two of the places there
were problems with noise levels, permission to film on the properties, lighting also health and safety because
of how the space was made, therefore I used the flat when making my film.

The flat was good for my film as it allowed me to move around the space with all the equipment, my actors and
crew, it was a good setting for the narrative of my film and I was able to decorate it how I wanted for my film.
It was also a very safe place for all my cast and crew to be in when filming. The noise level was very low so
dialogue would be easy to pick up on the camera and it was very accessible for everyone involved in the film.
The lighting in different types of the day was good for filming as well as there was house lighting that worked
well in the film but also big windows to let natural light in without making the room dark or having harsh shadows.
On the property I used there was also a garden and front garden that I was able to film some scenes in.

RECCE PHOTOGRAPHS




I decided I am not going to use the last property as noise levels in the day when I need to film are too high
and my cast struggle to get to this property, I also have the problem of lighting and clutter in this property as there
is work getting done in the house when I need to film. With the first property I chose I did not have any of these
problems so I am going to film in the first property.

LOCATION RELEASE FORM

From
Emma Mattock, student of the beacon school.
To
Daniel Mattock, owner of property.
Date
26 . 2 . 18 - 2 . 3 . 18

Dear to whomever it may concern,
This letter is to confirm that we may film at your property (flat b) from the 26 . 2 . 18 to the 2 . 3 . 18 together with a setting up period of 1 hour every morning before filming every weekday and a clearing away period of 1 hour when filming has finished at the end of the day.
It is therefore agreed as follows:
1. That our personnel, props, equipment, vehicles and artists employed on our production are allowed onto the Property for the purpose of setting up and filming on the dates and for the periods agreed.
2. We may return to the Property at a later date if principal photography and recording is not completed on the dates agreed.
3. We have notified you of the scenes which are to be shot on or around the Property and you confirm and agree that you consent to the filming of these scenes.
4. We are entitled to incorporate all films, photographs and recordings, whether audio or audio-visual, made in or about the Property in the Film as we may require in our sole discretion.
5. We shall not make any structural or decorative alterations to the Premises without your prior consent. In the event that we do want to make alterations and you agree, we shall properly reinstate any part of the Property to the condition it was in prior to those alterations.
6. In consideration of the rights granted in this letter we will pay you the sum of £0.
7. You agree to indemnify us and to keep us fully indemnified from and against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages and demands however arising in respect of any actual or alleged breach or non-performance by you of any or all of your undertakings, warranties and obligations under this agreement.
8. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Please signify your acceptance of the above terms by signing and returning to us the enclosed copy.
Yours sincerely,

Signed………………………………

The person who owned the property did sign this for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGAL AND ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS

RISK ASSESSMENT

PROPS, COSTUME AND MAKEUP LIST